Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay so in my last post, I updated you on the work. Here are some pictures on how it went. My sister worked really hard on gettin wallpaper down she gets a little excited and ripped a little in the process.

Isnt she so cool, she was such a help and a hard worker. I could never have done this and she just went crazy and did it all!

My husband was such a huge help too. He put the whole first coat of paint on the walls and sanded them down. He did an amazing job!

I put the final coat on, Looks awesome if I say so myself. Its a silver gray color that will go perfect with our towels and new vanity!

We put the new Vanity Mirror/Medicine Cabinet up tonite, and I took pictures. I will try to post tomorrow. Only 4 trys later and we found the perfect one! Tuesday, Matt is putting the tiles down and hopefully the new vanity!
Loves All!






No comments:

Post a Comment