Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Hubby and My Meow

So it just dawned on me I have yet to introduce my extremely handsome husband and my super wonderful Kittt Kat! These pictures are from our wedding. I love this one, so does Matt. Its one of his favorites. I think he looks amazing. Of course funny thing is he is not very good at pool!

This is Matt with his brother Kevin! I think they both looked very nice in their tuxes!


This is our beautiful family, On the left is Matt's Mom and Dad(Patti and Doug) and then Matt and Me and on the right is my Mom and Dad(Jet and Don)


This is our baby, Charlotte! We used to call her Charlie for short... But well, she loves to listen to her own voice so now she is known as MEOW. I rolled over the other day to find her asleep next to me on Matt's Pillow. I sent him a picture and he was like WHAT THE HECK!!! He keeps finding her up there now and is like did you put her up there? I love it, it cracks me up cause she does it on her own.



This is a great picture of her, she is so pretty. I think she is the most adorable cat ever!

Well, this was my hubby and meow, I think they are wonderful hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment